- If you made an error with your order, please notify us as quickly as possible and we’ll try to make an amendment if we can. The best way to do this is emailing email@example.com
- All orders placed before 1pm will be despatched on the same working day. Orders placed after this time will be shipped out on the next working day (excluding public holidays)
- Standard delivery typically takes 2-3 working days and express delivery typically takes 1-2 working days, however in rare circumstances please allow up to 14 days for delivery to occur. If you have a query regarding your delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery to international destinations (i.e. outside of the UK) will typically be delivered within 7-14 working days, however in rare circumstances please allow up to 30 days for delivery to occur. We also offer an express tracked service which is typically within 7 days. If you have a query regarding your delivery please email email@example.com
- Delivery to international destinations may incur local customs charges and taxes. BASK are not responsible for these charges and they are not included in our prices. Any additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Not liking your product isn’t a crime and so there’s no need to find an excuse, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take note of the inbound product. Please note that underwear can’t be returned for health and hygiene reasons. By removing underwear products from its packaging, you are withdrawing your right to return the product to us.
- If you intend to return a product, please notify us within 14 days of receiving your item and return the goods to us within a further 14 days of this notification. Failure to return the item within the allotted time will close the case under the assumption that you have decided to keep the item.
- In the unlikely event that you open a product and it’s faulty, please email email@example.com explaining the problem and we will rectify the issue as quickly as possible!
- Our mailing bags are compostable and will therefore bio-degrade over time. You’re welcome to pop them in your garden waste bin or bury them in the garden!
- Our product packaging is recyclable so please make sure to pop it in the correct bin.
How do I become an am-bask-ador?
- Send a short paragraph telling us why you like the brand and what you’ll bring to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember to include your social media handle.
- The quickest way to get in touch is by emailing email@example.com, however if you fancy putting pen to paper then please write to us at: MYBASKS, Unit 26 Manvers Business Park, High Hazles Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3GZ.